Looking for orientation?
Find your compass with Nolten
Located in the heart of the German capital, just a few steps from the Kurfürstendamm and the Tiergarten is Biebuyck & Nolten, the well-established consultancy which offers qualified consulting for pupils, students and professionals who need orientation concerning their current and future work life.
Based on complex testing procedures and intensive interviews, we analyse your competencies, personal strengths and talents. In combination with your interests and preferences, we draw up a highly individualized proposal for your personal professional education or further vocational training. Suitable options and appropriate institutions form an integral part of the proposal so that you know exactly how and where to take the first steps towards your professional self-realization.
With our consult, we provide you with the tools for your path to personal and professional fulfilment. Our analysis delivers the criteria for deciding on the vocational or academic choice, that best suits your interests, strengths and motivational preferences.
Nolten offers you the option of contacting us at any time, even after your counselling, for further support or explanation of the results of your analysis.
- a team of five highly qualified consultants who are all certified as professional coaches
- highly familiar with current demands in labor market options, based personal experience, close cooperation with diverse organisations and businesses as well as constant professional training
- in close contact with university lecturers, academic research and discourse
You will benefit from
- more than 15 years of experience in the field of professional counselling
- a wide range of high-standard, sophisticated testing methods
- the guarantee that we keep up with the quality standards of the German “Verband für Bildungs- und Berufsberatung” (dvb)
Your Counselling Options
- a complex, fully individualized procedure of testing, interviewing, analysis, scoring and evaluation (approximately 8 hours in one day)
- detailed information on training, professions, etc.
- consultation certificate
→ 1290,- € incl. MwSt
- a complex, fully individualized procedure of testing, interviewing, analysis, scoring and evaluation (approximately 5.5 hours in one day)
- detailed consult on improvement options, chances and talents
- information on further training, professions, etc.
→ 739,- € incl. MwSt.
- • 1 hour individual consult
- • Provision of information material about training, options, course studies
→ 129,- € incl. MwSt.
I came to Nolten – Die Studien- und Berufsberater
because I did not know at all where to study or what. I like all the countries I have lived in so far, but did I want to study and start my career in one of them? Or better try something completely new?
The counselling helped me to find out a lot about myself, my talents and interests and what I am really good at. Finding the right place was only the second step and followed quite logically after I knew what I wanted to do. Now I am studying global sustainability sciences in Utrecht (NL) and that is simply perfect for me.
The counselling at Nolten was a great support for me. I was so tired of travelling and always changing places that I thought I’d do anything if only I could stay in one of the two countries where I had learned to feel at home. By exploring my options, I finally felt safe to come to a decision.
I didn’t know what I would need and how it works to study over here with an Australian degree. I knew what I wanted to do, and I already had some experience through practical training. I wanted to find the best solution for me, and that’s why I went to Nolten – Die Studien- und Berufsberater. The German system is very confusing for someone who comes from abroad, and it was great to have someone help me through that jungle.
I had thought that I knew more or less what I wanted to study when I came to Nolten, I thought I would just need a little orientation and support, particularly with the application at Cambridge, where I definitely wanted to go. It turned out that ‘more or less’ was in fact rather less than more and that my ideas about my talents and abilities needed something of a refinement. It was a great help for me to find out precisely what I want and what I am in fact best able to do.